Things are sure to change when there is another man in the picture.
Although there are more specific signs that can be helpful to you, we have managed to put together the (5) Most Notable ones as a guideline.
1. Be on the look out for the purchase of new, sexy under garments.
This of course is an easy clue for you, but it can easily go unnoticed by unsuspecting men.
Just think back during your honeymoon period how she would always wear the sexiest lingerie and always look amazing in her undergarment, but after a while it stopped.
If you’ve noticed new undergarments but you don’t get the pleasure of seeing her in them, usually someone else is and it’s more than likely the other man.
2. All of a sudden she gets angry or upset about something she has never gotten angry with you about before.
This is usually a sign she is comparing you to the new guy.
The tendency for her to become extremely judgmental is at an all time high if she has someone to compare you to.
3. She starts wearing a different perfume or taking excessive interest in her hair, makeup, her figure and her overall appearance.
If it’s usually 15 to 20 minutes in the bathroom and suddenly it turns into 45 to 1hr. don’t take it lightly.
Some women have gone as far as purchasing new gym memberships in order to tighten up their figure to impress the new guy.
4. Spending more time at the office and less quality time with you is a dead giveaway
An Office Romance is still high on the list of the most likely places for someone to begin an affair.
If there is a sudden increase of time in the Office you should make a mental note of it and monitor how often it occurs.
If the longer work hours occur on the same day(s) of each week, like every Tuesday & Friday for instance, and carries over late into the night, it is cause for concern.
5. Beware if she doesn’t want to have sex with you anymore or cuts back on it, especially if you’ve had an active sex life before now.
This is the painful reality of the situation if she is seeing another man. The desire for her to have sex with you will diminish dramatically.
Most women are emotional and the idea of being tied to
(2) different men can be overwhelming for her, so it is common for her to chose (1) above the other for emotional and sexual fulfillment and if there is a change in the frequency of sex it’s usually because another man is involved.